Tuesday, May 17, 2011

TL;DL Vol. 3A - Trackin' Yr Covers

When you have ridiculous amounts of free time, but no ambition, you think of little ways to pass the day. One thing I enjoy doing is taking cover albums/tribute albums and recreating them using the original artists. Yes, I am a sad creature. Don't rub it in. Anyway, I've done just that with the previous entry, thus producing TL;DL Vol. 3A - Trackin' Yr Covers. Our very first subset compilation!



01 - The Fall - Hip Priest
02 - Dicks - Wheelchair Epidemic
03 - Johnny Kidd And The Pirates - Shakin' All Over
04 - Grand Funk Railroad - Sin's A Good Man's Brother
05 - Swell Maps - Loin of the Surf
06 - The Weirdos - Life Of Crime

Download Trackin' Yr Covers

Track 1 from Hex Enduction Hour by The Fall
Track 2 from 1980-1986 by Dicks
Track 3 from 25 Greatest Hits by Johnny Kidd And The Pirates
Track 4 from Closer To Home by Grand Funk Railroad
Track 5 from A Trip to Marineville by Swell Maps
Track 6 from Weird World, Volume 1: 1977-1981 by The Weirdos

2 comments:

  1. You got me shakin' in my colon. Man, I love them Cows

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh if I had a nickel for every time someone said that to me...

    ReplyDelete